The Ben Mynatt Children's Foundation was formed as a charitable organization in 2002. Its founders represent a small group of Cabarrus county businesses who share a common interest in investing in the children of the community.
The Foundation is a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and contribution to the Foundation are tax deductible in accordance with applicable regulations. Our federal ID # is 56-2281328.
As of this year, we have distributed over $410,000 in cumulative giving to children's groups in our region.
Last year, the following charitable organizations received proceeds from the tournament in excess of $59,000 to help children in our community:
• The Academic Learning Center
• The ARC
• The Toy Store (Christmas toys)
• The Boys & Girls Club of Cabarrus County
• Cabarrus County Communities in Schools
• Cabarrus County Education Foundation
• Cabarrus Safe Kids
• Give Kids a Smile
• Hispanic Learning Center
• Junior Charity League Clothing Closet
• Kannapolis City Schools - Special Needs Children
• Piedmont Development Residential Center
• Salvation Army - Empty Stocking Fund
• Special Olympics
• Wings of Eagle Therapeutic Ranch
The Ben Mynatt Children's Foundation Board of Trustees