About Our Foundation
The Ben Mynatt Children's Foundation provides financial assistance to non-profits whose missions seek to improve the lives of children of Cabarrus County. Specific focus is on those serving children with physical, mental, or economic disadvantages.
The Foundation is a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and contributions to the Foundation are tax deductible in accordance with applicable regulations. Our federal ID # is 56-2281328.
As of this year, we have distributed over $750,000 in cumulative giving to children's groups in our region.
Last year, the following charitable organizations received proceeds from the tournament in excess of $67,000 to help children in our community:
• The Academic Learning Center
• The ARC
• Big Brothers & Big Sisters
• The Boys & Girls Club of Cabarrus County
• Boy Scouts of America
• Cabarrus County Education Foundation
• Communities in Schools
• Joyful Hearts
• Junior Charity League of Concord
• Kannapolis Education Foundation
• Piedmont Residential Development Center
• Safe Kids Cabarrus
• The Salvation Army
• Special Olympics - Cabarrus County
• The Toy Store
• Wings of Eagle Ranch
The Ben Mynatt Children's Foundation Board of Trustees